Adapted from the design Wright created of an Indian petroglyph found in 1932 at Taliesin West, the design reminded Wright of two hands clasping in a gesture of friendship. The Whirling Arrow design became the symbol of the Taliesin Fellowship. This distinctive set of pillar candlesticks with the Whirling Arrow logo are presented as a single, double, and triple stacked design.
Made from cold cast resin. Hand painted.
©/®/TM 2015, The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. All rights reserved. A portion of the proceeds from sales of this product supports the Foundation’s conservation and education programs.
L: 3.5" x W: 3.5" x H: (3.5"),(5.25"),(11")